NO SELF CATERING PERMITTED
We cater for minimum 30 people. therefore you will be invoiced for minimum 30
Please note that you will be charged for the numbers you gave us at the time, plus for the additional extras.
The final numbers for catering must reach us by Monday 12h00 before the start of your camp.
Final proof of payment for catering services must be in by Wednesday 12h00
NO payment NO food
- Please bring and wash your OWN Crockery & Cutlery, Coffee Mugg & Glass
Usually a weekend menu would include:
· 2 x Supper (Friday @ 19h00 and Saturday @ 18h00)
· 2 x Breakfast (Saturday @ 08h00 and Sunday @ 08h00 or 09h00)
· 1x Lunch (Saturday @ 13h00)
All Coffee/Tea stations for the weekend
The menus are exceptional and reasonably priced, providing good quality “home cooked” meals.
Heaven’s View caters for vegetarian guests only upon prior request. Vegetarian meals may cost extra.
We are unable to cater for any other special menu requirements and do not cater for banting.
- Washing of dishes by our catering staff at an addisional R10 per person per day = R20 per person for the weekend
- If the guests do their own dishes, the guests must bring their own dishwashing soap, washing up cloths as well as drying cloths.
Please pre-arrange change of meal times with the caterer